Billing Clerk | Kitchener | One Year Contract
- Collaborate with your team of Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely billing to clients.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to resolve billing issues.
- Review new projects as they are opened, assist with project setup and maintain complete accounting files.
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting to respond to client inquiries or to perform internal analysis.
- Post secondary education in Finance or Accounting.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role; new grads with applicable work term experience will be considered.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software, specifically Excel.
- Experience with project based accounting software.
- Understanding of and experience working with project proposals, contracts and budgeting.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and work well independently.
- Strong communication skills.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.