CAD Technologist, Structural Engineering | Burlington
- Prepare structural drawings including plans elevations, sections and details for a wide variety of commercial, industrial and residential building projects using current Revit and Autodesk CAD software;
- Assist with field review of projects at the construction stage;
- Assist with review of shop drawings, as needed; and
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Architectural Technology.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with Revit, and a working knowledge of CAD.
- C.E.T. designation or working towards C.E.T. designation.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of applicable design standards and general engineering principles.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.