CAD Technologist , Civil Engineering | Burlington
- Responsible for creating preliminary and final approval drawings for a wide variety of civil engineering projects for various commercial, industrial and residential clients. Typical projects include (but are not limited to) grading and servicing plans, stormwater management plans, profiles, sections and detail drawings.
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology.
- Minimum of 1 - 5 years of experience in a similar role (including co-op experience).
- Experienced with Auto CAD / Civil 3D.
- C.E.T. designation or working towards C.E.T. designation.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of applicable design standards and general engineering principles.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The successful candidate must possess a valid class G driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for work related travel.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.