CAD Technologist, Civil Engineering | London
- Create designs and develop preliminary and final approval drawings and figures, and final construction drawings for a wide variety of civil engineering projects, using Civil 3D software;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
- Assist with field review and inspection, as required; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology;
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience;
- C.E.T. designation or working towards designation;
- Experienced with Auto CAD/ Civil 3D including development of templates and sheet sets;
- Understanding of applicable design standards (including City of London) and general engineering principles related to municipal infrastructure (roads, water, storm and sanitary);
- Completes work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook; and
- The successful candidate must possess a valid class G driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for work related travel.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.