CAD Technologist | Water / Wastewater | Municipal | Kitchener
- Prepare detailed design drawings and figures for a wide variety of civil engineering projects, using AutoCAD 2016 and AutoCAD Civil 3D desktop software, including but not limited to pumping stations, treatment plants, schematics, pipe networks, equipment, tanks, site grading and site plans.
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Field review of construction projects, as needed.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology.
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role (including co-op experience).
- Understanding of applicable design standards and general engineering principles.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working towards C.E.T. designation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Construction experience would be considered an asset.
- Excellent time management skills.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.