CAD Technologist, Ontario Land Surveying | Stratford
- Working closely with the OLS team, you will be responsible for preparation of all types of legal plans, primarily reference plans, Plans of Subdivisions, Condominium Plans and topographic surveys.
- Prepare engineering site survey plans working with engineering drawings and calculations for construction layout.
- Processing of GPS and total station information and calculations.
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Assist with preparation of survey documents.
- Assisting survey crews with downloads and processing as needed.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- CST, CET or equivalent in experience.
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of AutoCad / Civil 3D experience.
- Understanding of proper legal surveying practices.
- Completes work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- The successful candidate must possess a valid class G driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for work related travel.
- Field experience in surveying is an asset.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.