Computer Systems Technologist | One Year Contract
Corporate | Kitchener
- Resolve issues and answer questions from employees in a helpdesk environment, including troubleshooting hardware and software related issues.
- Maintain, track and update software and hardware for employees.
- Create and maintain user accounts in active directory.
- Maintain and administer enterprise systems including phone systems, printers and copiers, and mobile phone systems.
- Complete workstation setup and configuration for new and existing employees.
- Prepare video / phone conferencing and laptop setup for boardroom presentations and meetings.
- Document software installations and policies and procedures in relation to IT Systems.
- Perform troubleshooting on computer and network issues.
- Conduct new employee orientation on IT Systems, including introduction to in-house software and IT policies, network drives, Websense and software requests.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer System Technician related program.
- Minimum 0 -1 year experience.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Active Directory.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and comprehension skills.
- Strong analytical / troubleshooting skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to carry out tasks in a self-directed, high pressure environment.
- Ability to lift and move IT equipment, weighing less than 50 pounds.
- Travel will be required.
- Minimal after-hours support may be required.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.