Computer Systems Technologist, London
- Answer and process service desk requests;
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT related issues in a first level service desk environment;
- Complete workstation setup and configuration;
- Maintain and update desktop software and hardware;
- Maintain user accounts in active directory;
- Administer enterprise systems including phone systems, printers\copiers, and mobile phone systems;
- Setup video and phone conferencing systems for presentations and meetings;
- Document software installations;
- Conduct new employee orientation on IT Systems, including introduction to in-house software and IT policies; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Minimum 2 year Diploma in a Computer Systems related program;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience;
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7/10Pro, and other Microsoft based applications;
- Some engineering software experience would be an asset. (Autodesk, Bentley etc.);
- Strong written and verbal communication, and comprehension skills;
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to lift and move IT equipment, weighing less than 50 pounds;
- Travel will be required; and
- Before and afterhours support may be required.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.