Designer, Civil Engineering | Kitchener
- Perform design and analysis for a range of ICI and residential developments to meet client and review agency requirements including storm and sanitary sewer design, site grading design, water distribution system design, and storm water management modelling;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
- Field review of construction projects, as needed; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- 2-5 years of related work experience (including co-op experience);
- Engineer-in-training designation (or pursuing E.I.T.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Experience with technical report writing; and
- Familiarity with AutoCAD.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.