Inspector | Civil | Stratford
- Complete onsite inspections of underground services and road works for a variety of civil engineering projects, including quantity measurements, coordination with contractors, quality control, and progress payment preparation, in accordance with applicable regulations, standards and MTE specifications.
- Act as liaison between contractors and the MTE Project Manager.
- Complete contract administrator duties as needed, for a variety of civil engineering projects.
- Assist with preparation of CAD drawings as necessary, including developing preliminary and final approval drawings and figures, and final construction drawings for a wide variety of civil engineering projects, using Civil 3D, AutoCAD, and Land Development Desktop software.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years related work experience.
- C.E.T. designation or working towards designation.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil3D or Land Development Desktop software.
- General knowledge and understanding of construction safety, per the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- The successful candidate must possess a valid class G driver's license and have access to a vehicle for work related travel.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.