Marketing Communications Coordinator | Kitchener or Burlington
- Responsible for developing various marketing and communication pieces such as internal company newsletters, promotional and proposal materials, advertisements, CVs/resumes, content for social media channels and other related items as required;
- Use design expertise and creativity to create marketing materials such as promotional documents and videos, website content, and presentations;
- Collaborate with the marketing and business development team to effectively promote the MTE brand;
- Conduct market research;
- Coordinate and schedule staff attendance at various industry conferences and events;
- Coordinate and track company promotional item inventory;
- Provide marketing support for RFPs and proposals, as required
- Participate in community outreach initiatives, as required; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Experience using various software programs such as MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign), and website content management applications;
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Customer service orientation; and
- Access to a vehicle for work related travel.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.