Project Manager, Civil Engineering (Site Development) | Kitchener
- Planning, executing and delivery of site development projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients’ expectations.
- Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the Region of Waterloo, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments.
- Manage day-to-day client interactions, communicate effectively with clients and internal / external project teams, and continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction.
- Managing project execution by providing direction to the project team, appropriately scheduling time and acting as main point of contact between internal and external project teams.
- Managing project financials including invoicing, progress payment certificates, collecting accounts receivables and managing project budgets.
- Participate in business development activities.
- Attendance at project meetings.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in a project management role.
- Professional designation or actively working towards a designation (P.Eng. or C.E.T.)
- Understanding of the Site Plan review process.
- Technical understanding of applicable government technical standards and general engineering practices, processes, and legislative regulations.
- Proficiency with software applications (i.e. MS Office).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, multi tasking and organizational skills.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.