Project Manager, Structural Engineering | Kitchener
- Planning, execution and delivery of building structures projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients’ expectations.
- Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the Region of Waterloo, leading proposal efforts.
- Thorough project management you continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and to develop lasting client relationships.
- Expedite projects from inception through investigation, specification and construction stage.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing, monitor receivables and be responsible for the financial health of the project.
- Lead and / or assist with the coordination of structural drawings compared with the drawings made by the external project team. Review CAD drafting completed by others, communicating changes as required.
- Travel to project sites, as requires. Mileage will be reimburse for work related travel.
- Other duties; as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering (structural specialization) or Diploma in Architectural Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in building design and project management.
- Professional designation or actively working towards a designation.
- Extensive knowledge of the Ontario Building Code and building permit process.
- Organized and capable of managing several projects at a time.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for working with clients and staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficient with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.