Senior Survey CAD Technologist, OLS | Stratford
- Working closely with the OLS team, you will be responsible for preparation of all types of legal plans, reference plans, topographic surveys, subdivisions and condominiums;
- Prepare engineering site survey plans working with engineering drawings and calculations for construction layout;
- Processing of GPS and total station information and calculations;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
- Assist with preparation of survey documents;
- Assisting survey crews with downloads and processing as needed;
- Calculations to re-establish legal limits; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a similar role (including co-op experience);
- Understanding of proper legal surveying practices;
- Completes work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- The successful candidate must possess a valid class G driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for work related travel; and
- Field experience in surveying is an asset.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.