- Working as part of the OLS team, you will be required to complete all types of legal surveys such as SRPRs, Reference Plans, Subdivisions, Condominiums, as well as construction layouts, topographic surveys and As-Built surveys for a variety of projects and clients.
- Setting and verifying grade elevations, and other engineering surveys.
- Assist with preparation of survey documents, including clear concise field notes.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- CET, CST designation or related experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in legal, construction and engineering surveying.
- Strong knowledge of surveying and engineering principles.
- Experienced with GPS systems (Leica and Trimble) as well as robotic total stations.
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership skills with the ability to mentor junior staff.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.