Surveyor | Geomatics | Kitchener | 4 Month Contract
- Assist with completion of accurate topographical surveys and construction layouts of underground services, roads, grading, and buildings.
- Assist with preparation of survey notes, grade sheets and calculations.
- Communicate with surveyors and contractors to complete survey tasks.
- CAD drafting for civil engineering projects, as needed.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experienced with Auto CAD / Auto CAD Civil 3D.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Basic familiarity with laser / optical levels, total stations and GPS survey equipment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The successful candidate must possess a valid class G driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for work related travel.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, to meet contractor hours and project deadlines.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.