Tender Services Coordinator | Land Development | Kitchener
- Logging of all tender proposals and distribution to relevant parties, working to strict deadlines.
- Updating and maintaining the tender documents database and relevant materials, ensuring all information is accurately recorded.
- Preparing and monitoring of tender notification documentation.
- Liaising with key members of the industry as appropriate, to ensure relevant information is gathered for the tender process.
- Producing and formatting tender documentation.
- Collating and recording tender feedback, completing and issuing tender addendums in response to received tender related questions.
- Preparation of final tender submissions, preparation of tender analysis, and coordination of tender delivery to the contractor and client.
- Preparing cost estimates for preliminary and final design.
- Producing Schedule ‘D’ estimates for Engineering approval.
- Processing topographic files from the field (ie. as-recorded info, earthworks quantities.)
- Work with the Manager to provide feedback to designers regarding constructability review.
- Prepare tender take-off drawings to quantify tender items using AutoCAD.
- Communicate with Construction Services team with regards to change notices, drawing / tender clarifications.
- Prepare change notices for Contractor pricing and client approval.
- Visit sites during pre-tender and during the tender period, as required.
- Other related duties, as assigned
- Post Secondary Diploma in a 3-year Civil Engineering Technology / Civil Engineering Technologist program.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years related working experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and comprehension skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Understanding of applicable regulations and legislation, related to construction projects.
- Good working knowledge of administration processes, ideally gained through working with tender administration systems and procedures.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD software.
- Possess a valid G drivers licence.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.